Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 14,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers.In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants.We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Senior CRM Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Senior CRM Manager to further develop and drive CRM activities for our Business in Europe. The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a role which challenges creative thinking, data driven as well as analytics. You have lots of room to drive further customization of our CRM program and implement new targeted campaigns based on data driven decisions.
- Plan, devise, develop and implement CRM strategies to drive and improve customer retention, loyalty & acquisition.
- Plan and execute initiatives to personalize our triggered campaigns across the marketing channels.
- Develop an effective segmentation in order to increase our Engagement KPI’s.
- Execute A/B and Multi-variate testing in order to increase engagement across acquisition and retention marketing channels.
- Test and optimize templates for mobile responsiveness, and device & ISP compatibility.
- Direct report to all internal stakeholders about results of the CRM campaigns and initiatives.
- Always be up-to-date about the latest trends within CRM and plan initiatives based on the trends.
- You are excited about Data driven Marketing
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills and passion to work across multiple teams.
- Have a can do attitude and make things happen while always keeping an eye on detail.
- Proficiency in German and English is a requirement for this role
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org