Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 19,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers. In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants. We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Senior Business Process Manager (m/f/d)
- Design new processes for the organization and contribute towards solving process-related challenges that the organization may encounter.
- Map out any existing process in the organization and design new ones towards improving business process.
- Improve business process management in practically all the departments within the organization.
- Implementation of efficient processes and standards
- Facilitate any organizational process workshop involving liaising with users and process requirements.
- Educate Business users that are responsible for the operation and management of various business processes.
- Carry out professional measuring and monitoring, as well as provision of feedback on performance of business processes.
- Manage changes in process.
- Identify, detect, and create business processes towards accomplishing business goals specific for the organization.
- Ensure that the outcomes derivable from a business process are in line with the strategic goal of the concerned organization.
- Discern the difference between various steps and business processes recorded on a flow chart.
- 3+ years of working experience in process management
- Fluent in English, business proficiency in German is a plus
- responsible and structured way of working with affinity to problem solving
- excellent analytical skills, organisational skills and KPI oriented
- Possess ability for business management
- strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and entrench change techniques in an organization
- Ability to build on the vision of the business organization
- Ability to discover and establish business process
- Ability to design, carry out analysis, and model business processes
- Ability to construct business process methodology toolbox
- Skill for business process simulation and optimization
- Skill for application development
- Ability to establish and govern business process towards excellence performance
- Ability to make decisions fast and establish rules towards proper business management
- Ability to facilitate business process and monitor other members of staff towards attaining business goal
- Ability to benchmark and analyse various business processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org