Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 14,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers.In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants.We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Junior Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
- Support the Creative Services team and the digital designers on their daily workload
- Help to contribute with the quality control of the overall design for the sales department, B2B and marketing.
- Create the designs for different kind of projects within the company and adjust them for all relevant channels.
- Work closely with our digital design team to build innovative concepts and solutions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Graphic Design
- Good knowledge of marketing related activities, branding
- You have had at least 1 year of working experience as a designer.
- You are curious and adaptable. You have high standard for producing great designs even when facing time and resources constraints.
- Very good feeling for colors, creativity and graphics
- Excellent Adobe creative suite skills (especially Photoshop) MS Office (Power point) & Sketch
- Very good English skills are a must
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are a team player.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at email@example.com