Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 14,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers.In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants.We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Junior Affiliate Marketing & Price Comparison Manager (m/f/d)
We have an immediate vacancy for a Junior Affiliate & Price Comparison Manager (m/f/d) to further develop and drive our Affiliate and Price Comparison channels.
The position is particularly appealing for those who are seeking a role that gives room to drive further customization of our performance channels and to implement new targeted campaigns based on data driven decisions. It requires strong communication skills and fun crushing data. The role is particularly appealing for an organized and motivated person to drive Rakuten Germany’s business performance to the next level.
- Shape and evolve the Price Comparison and Affiliate Marketing setup and strategy in close cooperation with the Marketing Team
- Measure and deliver KPIs, department goals, performance standards and processes
- Identify growth opportunities, monitor daily & monthly performance and ensure future efficiency
- Channel planning and coordination in close consultation of intern and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Affiliate Marketing & Price Comparison channel manager as well as the Feed Manager to achieve department and company goals
- Work closely with internal departments and external stakeholders
- Bachelor Degree with business or Marketing background or an equivalent experience
- Good communication skills and an affinity for analysis
- Strong abilities in excel, analytics tools and feed management
- Basics HTML and SQL skills
- First experience in marketing automation and -channel optimization is considered a plus
- Fluent in German (English is considered a plus)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email with an indication of your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org