Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 19,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers. In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants. We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
E-Commerce Consultant - Chinese merchants (m/f/d)
- You would be the contact point of our Chinese merchants. The goal of this contact is to build a stable relationship and the goal is to push their volume of sales.
- The satisfaction of the merchant and the customers should be the focus and should be enforced through intensive communication with the Chinese merchants.
- Daily analysis of the performance of the assortment of the installed base
- Analysis of the market in the field of the respective merchants regarding trends and competitors
- Direct communication with the marketing department to develop new online marketing activities
- Completed studies, preferred in Marketing or a comparable field
- First work experience in E-Commerce and/or Online Marketing
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in Chinese & fluent in English or German
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at firstname.lastname@example.org