Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Ichiba, Rakuten is now one of the world’s leading internet services companies, with a transformative presence in e-commerce, digital content and FinTech. With more than 19,000 employees, we are committed to realizing our mission of contributing to society by creating value through innovation and entrepreneurship. With the passion of a start-up and the influence of a global leader, we’re finding extraordinary new ways to disrupt markets and dazzle customers. In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we have been constantly growing our footprint to more than 14 services and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities. With a robust core in e-commerce and offices in Berlin and Bamberg, Rakuten Germany seeks to leverage this ecosystem of services to create a unique value proposition to both, consumers and merchants. We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best. If you want to be part of our journey and grow with us, let’s talk.
We are searching for our office in Berlin for a:
Content Manager Spain (m/f/d)
As a Content Manager you are passionate about writing the right content for the right audience and customers. Your responsibility is to create content for our Affiliate Mall platform in Spain, web-editing, social media content, Newsletter content and PR B2C content.
The Affiliate Mall Europe is a platform where Rakuten builds the best offers from a broad range of advertisers in our portfolio. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and we love to create meaningful deals and content for our Rakuten members. Shopping is entertainment.
- Plan and manage content and campaigns for the Rakuten Affiliate Mall Spain, including coordination of seasonal, advertiser and product highlights
- Create and develop Content Marketing programs and strategies to drive the brand, customer loyalty, retention and cross-use
- Editorial content management and content marketing for external channels, including B2C PR, Newsletters and Social Media Management
- Ensure production of campaign creatives in time and quality
- Work closely with in-house analysts to understand and report on campaign performance and opportunities for driving growth
- Liaise with other departments and their stakeholders, including Design, Acquisition Marketing / CRM, Legal
- Identify, implement and manage new innovations to facilitate growth
- 2+ years of working experience in Content Marketing/editing
- Fluent in Spanish, business proficiency in English is also required
- You need to be a team player and not afraid to speak up
- Familiar with CMS tools
- Analytical skills to improve your Content KPI’s
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and challenging fast paced environment
- A chance to shape and build the business and inspiration to make a difference
- Open and respectful multicultural environment
- Professional, passionate, ambitious, but friendly team
- Possibility for professional growth and international assignments
- Active support in finding accommodation and moving from abroad
- Your recruiter will answer your questions about benefits or working conditions that are specific to different European locations
- Innovative and flexible people full of energy
- Friendly team player with a professional mindset
- Those who can think for themselves and take action
- Willing to work in a dynamic, multicultural and global environment where multilingual skills are a big asset
- Ambitious to grow as an individual within the company
- Passionate about working in a global company which wants to make a difference by empowering society.
If you are interested in this position, meet these requirements and wish to actively participate in developing our company and join our highly motivated team, please apply by sending an email to Marc Borgstedt at email@example.com